- 6 small bananas, peeled, quartered and frozen
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened date honey
- 4 seedless grapes frozen
- Remove bananas from the freezer and let sit at room temperature for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor, add date honey and process until smooth.
- Remove grapes from the freezer and cut into thin slices.
- To serve, scoop pureed bananas with a small ice cream scoop and top with grape slices. Garnish with mint leaves.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 78, Total fat 0g, Calories as fat 0%, Saturated fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbohydrates 18g, Dietary fiber 2g, Sodium 1mg, Protein 1g, Carbohydrate choices 1, Exchanges 1 fruit